Union Bank’s Telephone Banking system provides 24/7 access to your account. Obtain balances, make loan payments, transfer funds, and more! Dial 1-877-354-8853, then follow the voice prompts or refer to the menu prompts below.
For your convenience, you can also download/view the Telephone Banking Guide (pdf document).
Telephone Banking Menu
Press 1: Account Balance
Hear available balance and pending transactions
Press 2: Account History
1. Last 5 transactions
2. Last 5 withdrawals
3. Last 5 deposits
4. Last 5 ATM transactions
5. Search by check number
6. Search by amount
Press 3: Transfer Funds or Make a Payment
1. Transfer funds immediately
2. Schedule a funds transfer
3. Make a payment
4. Hear existing scheduled transfers
5. Delete an existing transfer
Press 4 – Card Services
1. Activate a card
2. Deactivate or report a card lost/stolen
3. Change a debit card PIN
4. Reorder a card
Press 5 – Change Your PIN
Press 6 – Bank Information
Hear a list of all branch locations and hours
Press 7 – Future Dated Transactions
1. ACH transactions
2. Existing scheduled transfers
Press 8 – Get Account Information by Email
Receive a snapshot of account activity sent to email address on file (does not apply to loan accounts)
Voice Recognition: Press 8*
Help Menu: Press 1*
Main Menu: Press 3*
Go Back: Press *
Skip: Press 5*
Repeat: Press #
Hang Up: Press 7*
Operator: Press 0
- First time callers will be asked enter their account number, social security number, and date of birth. They will also be asked to create a PIN which will be used to access all accounts with which they have a relationship established.
- All callers are required to enter their account number, PIN, and social security number for verification purposes.
- New accounts are not available in the telephone banking system until the next business day.
- A new caller has 60 days to access telephone banking for the first time before their access expires.