A Simplified Employee Pension Plan (SEP) lets you build retirement savings for your employees and yourself, while gaining tax advantages for your business. Union Bank's IRA specialists will walk you through the entire process.
- Minimum investment requirement as low as $500
- No monthly fees*
- IRAs ranging from six to 60 months
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly
- Contributions are tax-deductible for the business
- Money contributed to a SEP IRA belongs to the employee immediately
- Annual contribution limits are higher than with other types of IRAs
* Premature withdrawals from fixed-term IRAs may incur a fee.