A Roth IRA is an attractive savings option because you make contributions with money on which you've already paid taxes. That way, your money can then grow tax-free, with tax-free withdrawals when you retire. A Roth IRA is a great choice if you anticipate being in a higher tax bracket at retirement.
- Minimum investment requirement as low as $500
- No monthly fees*
- IRAs ranging from six to 60 months
- Interest is compounded daily and credited quarterly
- After-tax contributions can grow tax-free for retirement
- Potential tax-free withdrawals in retirement
- Annual contribution limits may apply
* Premature withdrawals from fixed-term IRAs may incur a fee.