Are you one of the 7.1 million U.S. households without a bank account? If so, it may be time to open an FDIC-insured bank account so you can reach your financial goals.
Top Reasons to Open A Bank Account
See why a new bank account may help improve your personal finances:
- Keep your money safe. Your money will be protected from theft, fires and other disasters—and be insured in the unlikely event that your bank fails.
- Access your funds quicker. With direct deposit, you won’t have to wait for a physical check to clear.
- Pay your bills anytime, anywhere. You can easily pay through online bill pay using a smartphone, tablet, or computer.
- Transfer money to anyone. You can conveniently send and receive money from your friends and family using your smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Get proof of payment. Your monthly statement acts as a paper trail, tracking every payment you make.
Easy Checking Account*
When the time comes to open your first bank account, you should consider protecting and managing your money with our Easy Checking Account. Benefits include:
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to open the account
- Unlimited transactions
- Free Union Bank Debit Card
- Free online & mobile banking
- Free bill pay and person-to-person payments
- Free electronic statements and access to your statements and images for up to 18 months
- Free tools to manage your debit card spending and control when and where your card is used with MyCardRules
- Use of any Union Bank ATM with no charge
- Free Notary Service
* All accounts will cycle on the 10th of the month. Third party data and internet charges may apply. Overdraft/returned item fees may apply.
Explore Your Checking Account Options
Union Bank offers five flexible checking account options to fit your banking needs. Whether you are looking to start a new banking relationship or want to get more out of your checking account, contact a representative to open a Union Bank checking account today.