MyCardRules™ is an easy-to-use featured available to all digital banking users that allows you to control and manage your Union Bank debit card. You get complete control of how, when, where, and who uses your card. Plus, being in control of spending and usage gives you another layer of security – and a little extra peace of mind. Through the Card Management feature within our Digital Banking System, you have the ability to:
- Turn your card on or off
- Set spending limits based on a certain dollar amount, transaction type, or merchant type
- Get instant alerts when a card is used or for certain types of transactions (i.e. when the card is declined)
- Choose a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
- Set parental controls and monitoring
- Share your card with dependent cardholders; once they register your card, they can start using it, but only within the limits you have set for them
Best of all, managing your card is safe and secure, as it’s built right into your existing digital banking account—no separate app or sign-on to keep track of.