For many, buying a home is “the big dream” and one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. At Union Bank, we understand that finding the right mortgage is just as important as finding the right home.
Buying A Home
Your dream home is waiting for you—all you need to do is secure the mortgage. Union Bank offers a variety of fixed-rate and variable-rate mortgages, including:
- Conventional Fixed Mortgages: Monthly principal and interest payments stay the same for the entire loan term.
- Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (ARM): Interest rate and monthly payments may change periodically during the loan term.
- Jumbo Fixed and Adjustable Options: For borrowers needing higher loan amounts.
- FHA, VA, USDA Rural Housing Mortgages: Government loans from the Federal Housing Administration and the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Jumbo Fixed and Adjustable Options.
- First-Time Buyer Programs: Affordable, fixed-rate loans with down payment assistance.
To learn more about mortgage rates, read our blog.
Refinancing Your Current Mortgage
When you refinance a mortgage, you pay off an existing loan and replace it with a new one that typically has a better interest term and rate. Explore the common reasons to refinance your home:
- Pay off your home sooner: Shortening your loan term could you save thousands of dollars in interest over the life of your loan.
- Lower your payment: Spreading your loan out over a longer period or switching to an ARM for a lower interest rate can reduce your monthly payment.
- Tap into your home’s equity: With a cash-out refinance, you can keep part of your home’s equity as cash to pay for home improvement projects, make a big purchase, or consolidate debt.
Why Choose Union Bank?
Whether you are building, buying or refinancing, we are here to help! You can trust us to provide exceptional service with personalized mortgage options that will make the home financing process affordable, simple, and efficient. You’ll enjoy:
- Convenient application options – in person, by phone, and online.
- Accurate information about loan options so you can make informed decisions.
- Prompt communication from our experienced mortgage lenders.
Ready to Apply for a New Mortgage or Refinance Your Home?
Union Bank offers competitive rates and a variety of home mortgage loan options. Let our team of experienced mortgage lenders assist you in meeting your specific needs. Contact your local mortgage specialist today to learn more.
MLO ID# 119334
email@example.comExternal link opens your mail client. Email messages are not secure. Do not send confidential information by email.
Counties Served: Wake, Granville, Franklin, Person, Vance
firstname.lastname@example.orgExternal link opens your mail client. Email messages are not secure. Do not send confidential information by email.
Counties Served: Pitt, Lenoir, Wayne
email@example.comExternal link opens your mail client. Email messages are not secure. Do not send confidential information by email.
Counties Served: Onslow, Craven, New Hanover
To learn more about the loan closing process, visit the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau*External link opens in same window