Digital Banking Upgrade
Introducing a NEW Online and Mobile Banking Experience!
You’re going to love how easy it is.
Click here to check out our FAQs and a short video of what you can expect from our upgraded Digital Banking Suite.
EASIER TO USE
- Consistent look and feel across all your devices
- Ask questions and message us right from your device
- Personalized experience
- Transfer funds between your external bank accounts within the app
UPGRADED MOBILE APP
- View electronic statements and notices
- Access your routing and account number
- Categorize and keep track of your purchases by adding notes, tags, and images to transactions
- Receive verification code when using a new device
- New transaction alerts & mobile app notifications
Important Changes To Your Online Banking Experience
ACCOUNT HISTORY: You will have immediate access to 90 days of account history. Additional transaction history will become available in the weeks following your first login to the new Union Bank online account. Electronic statement customers can find the past 18 months of statements in the Statements & Notices section.
ALERTS: Your past account alert settings did not transfer with the upgrade. You will need to set up your balance and transaction alerts in Alert preferences. To receive notifications on your mobile device, you’ll be prompted to enable notifications in the new Union Bank mobile app. If you decline and want to turn on mobile notifications later, you may do so in the notification settings of your mobile device.
STATEMENTS: To view your account statements, you must be enrolled for e-Statements. If you are not already an e-Statement user, please contact your local branch representative to get enrolled, or you may enroll through your Union Bank online account.
EXTERNAL ACCOUNTS: You can now access your accounts at other banks through your Union Bank online account. It’s easy to manage your accounts in one place and transfer between your UB and external accounts.
TRANSACTIONS: On the home screen, the transaction list includes transactions from all of your accounts. You may view transactions from specific accounts by clicking on the account name.
HIDDEN ACCOUNTS: You may have accounts connected to your online banking that were previously hidden from your view. These accounts will be viewable at the time of the upgrade.
To hide an account, click on the account you wish to hide, select Settings and turn off the button next to “Display in online and mobile banking”.
Logging In After Our Upgrade
Here’s how you’ll activate your new online banking experience when logging in for the first time. This is a one-time set up, so once you’ve completed these steps, you’re good-to-go. Any time you log in on a new device, it’ll send you a quick code to verify your identity.
Whether you’re logging in for the first time on the app or at unionbanknc.com, the first-time login instructions are the same.
- After March 22, 2021
- Open your Union Bank Mobile App and select Update to download your new Union Bank NC Mobile app.
- Or log in at unionbanknc.com
- Enter your current Union Bank Online ID
- Enter your current password
- If you don’t know your Union Bank Online ID or password, click Forgot? and follow the steps, or contact our support team at 866-638-0552 for assistance.
- Establish Two-Step Verification
- Enter a phone number to receive a simple verification code via text or call. This is a one-time set up, so ensure that you have access to this phone while completing these steps. Codes are not delivered via email.
- Make sure to check the box next to “don’t ask for codes again on this device” so you won’t be prompted for a verification code when using the same device in the future.
- Each time you log in on a new device, you will receive a code at the phone number originally provided. This replaces your login image and security questions.
- You can then turn on Face and Touch ID on compatible devices.
“I’m loving it! Very simple and easy to use.”
“I love the 4-digit code! So easy!”
“Such a clean, fresh look with easy navigation. Love it!”
- Online Banking Guide to First Time Login Following 3/2021 Upgrades
- Mobile Banking Guide to First Time Login Following 3/2021 Upgrades
- Cash Management Use Guide to First Time Login Following 3/2021 Upgrades
Ready for Online Access?
Sign up today and you can access your accounts, make transfers, pay bills and message us from any device.