You move at the speed of life, and you need a bank who can keep up! Union Bank Online Banking services gives you 24-hour access to your account and allows you to quickly complete common tasks. With online banking, you can:
- View your balances
- Review your transaction history
- Reconcile your Union Bank accounts
- Get up to the minute information about all of your Union Bank accounts
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals, and cleared checks
- Transfer money between Union Bank accounts
- Make payments on your Union Bank accounts
- Manage your debit cards (activate, re-order, or cancel cards)
- View your statements
- Create custom alerts (balance alerts, item alerts, personal alerts) on your accounts and transactions
Your Union Bank account information can easily be integrated with Quicken or Quickbooks. In addition, Union Bank’s Online Bill Pay makes paying bills as easy as clicking your computer mouse. Pay your bills whenever you want, without writing checks, addressing envelopes, and making unnecessary trips to the Post Office.
With Online Bill Pay, you get:
- Unlimited transactions per month FREE
Online Banking and Bill Pay at Union Bank are easy to use and secure. Click here to review our Online Banking Disclosure Document. To complete the Online Banking Consumer Application or the Online Banking Commercial Application click on their respective links provided. Once completed, you may mail or fax the form to your local branch for processing.