You move at the speed of life, and you need a bank who can keep up! Union Bank Online Banking services gives you 24-hour access to your account and allows you to quickly complete common tasks.
With online banking, you can:
- View your balances
- View your statements
- Review your transaction history
- Reconcile your Union Bank accounts
- Get up to the minute information about all of your Union Bank accounts
- Confirm deposits, withdrawals, and cleared checks
- Transfer money between Union Bank accounts and external accounts, all within the Union Bank digital platform
- Make payments on your Union Bank accounts
- Pay bills online using Bill Pay (Unlimited transactions per month FREE)
- Schedule one-time and recurring payments
- Pay a company, person, or financial institution
- Send gift payments and charitable donations
- Make voice payments with Alexa™
- Process person-to-person (P2P) payments
- Control and manage your debit cards (activate, re-order, or cancel cards) with MyCardRules directly from within your digital banking accounts
- Create custom alerts (balance alerts, item alerts, personal alerts) on your accounts and transactions
- Integrate account information with Quicken® or QuickBooks®
Online Banking and Bill Pay at Union Bank are easy to use and secure. Review our Online Banking Disclosure Document (Word document).
To complete the Online Banking Consumer Application (Word document) or the Online Banking Commercial Application (Word document) click on their respective links provided. Once completed, you may mail or fax the form to your local branch for processing.