Union Bank’s “e-Statements” provide you with added security, accessibility, and the latest in technology. Receive your account statements and notices via email. E-Statements are just like your original paper statement or notice, except that it is emailed to you rather than delivered by U.S. Mail. e-Statements are required to have the same information as your paper statements. e-Statements are secure, environmentally friendly, and FREE!
e-Statements Features & Benefits
- Secure – your Union Bank Online ID and Password are your keys to e-Statements. e-Statements also uses a security phrase which identifies that the email being sent to you has originated from Union Bank. This will help safeguard you against fraud and unwanted phishing attempts. Because e-Statements are not delivered by US Mail, the possibility of your statement ending up in the wrong person’s hands is eliminated.
- Next day delivery – Unlike your paper statement, which can take 2-3 business days by US Mail, Union Bank e-Statements provides next day delivery of your statement or notice. When your statement cycles, it will automatically be emailed to you – usually around 2:00 a.m. the following morning.
- Environmentally friendly – Receiving your Union Bank account statement or notice via email reduces the usage and impact of our natural resources, as well as reduces the paper clutter. You can easily store your e-Statements to your computer.
- Accessible anywhere – Because e-Statements are emailed to you, you can access your statement or notice from anywhere in the world. All you need is an Internet connection and an electronic access device with the recommended system requirements.
- You must have the Adobe Reader installed on your computer to use the e-Statement service. Download the free Adobe Reader here.
Sign Up Today
You must be a Union Bank online banking customer to enroll for e-Statements. You will be able to enroll for e-Statements by logging into Online Banking and clicking on e-Statements.
Existing Online Banking Customers
If you are an existing customer, please login to your Online Banking to enroll. Once you log into your online banking account, select the e-Statements tab and follow the instructions for registering to receive e-Statements and/or electronic notices.
Not Currently An Online Banking Customer
If you are not currently a Union Bank online banking customer, please contact or visit your local branch to complete an Online Banking Application. Once completed, you may mail or fax the form to your local branch for processing. Click here to review our Online Banking Disclosure Document.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 6.0 or higher is required to open and view your statement(s)/notice(s)*. To download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader®, click here. e-Statements are delivered in a PDF format and can be easily printed and saved to your hard drive for retrieval anytime.
- We also recommend that you use the latest browser version available that supports 128 bit SSL Encryption.
- You will need email access with at least 1MB of free space to receive your statement(s)/notice(s).
*Acrobat and Reader are registered trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and in other countries. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT ENDORSED OR SPONSORED BY ADOBE SYSTEMS INCORPORATED, PUBLISHER OF ACROBAT READER.