Union Bank & Trust Company’s Treasury Services is offered to help you manage your daily cash flow with products designed to meet your specific needs. Contact your local Market Executive for more information.
This product calculates and reports your monthly commercial activity charges to help you easily manage your company's banking relationship. The reporting system summarizes your monthly account balance information in addition to your commercial checking, treasury management, and other monthly activity charges. Accrued fees may receive an offset against the Earnings Credit Allowance for balances maintained.
Union Bank & Trust Company keeps your cash working by providing a Sweep Account to business customers who do not want the daily task of managing their daily cash position. The purpose of the account is to provide you earnings on your idle balances. It works like this:
- You must have a line of credit established to utilize a Sweep Account
- A single checking account is chosen for funds to sweep to and from
- Choose a target balance
- The funds are disbursed overnight to the line of credit and then redeposited to the checking account for your availability the next day
With our online cash management services, you have total access to your financial information so you can make critical business decisions - any time, day or night. By utilizing Business Online Banking, you have both transaction capability and information access. Take advantage of these time-saving features:
- Get account information whenever you need it
- Find out which checks and deposits have cleared and also view any pending items
- Pay loans, taxes, and bills
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- ACH origination that can be utilized for direct deposit or other ACH activity
- Download data to your accounting system
Remote Deposit Capture brings Union Bank to the corner of your desk and makes depositing your checks easy. By simply using software and a check scanner, your company can scan and securely transmit deposits to the bank. Just feed your checks into a small desktop scanner, and the deposit process is complete.
- Reads each deposit item and totals the deposit
- Creates an electronic deposit ticket
- Transmits the deposit electronically from your computer via a secure connection
- Research features provide ability to search check images up to 90 days prior
- Sends a notification email to one or more users to confirm receipt of the deposit
- Uses security features to guard against unwanted access to your data
- Provides same-day credit for deposits submitted by 6:00 p.m. EST
- Includes complimentary equipment and training (training takes less than one hour)
- A dedicated Union Bank employee will be available to troubleshoot any issues
- Reduces time in deposit preparation
- Eliminates out of office time for employees
- Eliminates need to make copies of deposit items
- Improves accuracy in deposit preparation
- Provides convenient research capabilities
- Provides thorough documentation of all deposits
- Eliminates geographical banking limitations
- Reduces need for multiple bank accounts for outlying locations
Click here to see a brief demonstration of how it works.
This product offers a flexible, secure alternative to payroll checks. Employers can deposit directly to an employee's payroll card account via ACH, and funds are available immediately. Each week or month, the employer simply has the cards reloaded, and employees can use their payroll cards anywhere credit cards are accepted. This means no paper checks to take to the bank to deposit and no long lines on Friday afternoon.