BUSINESS LOANS AT UNION BANK
Union Bank offers a variety of credit products for our commercial and small business banking customers. From large-scale companies to small business start-ups, we understand that each customer is unique. Because of this, it is important to find the best commercial or small business loan that fits within your financial plan and budget.
The Union Bank Loan Advantage
Unlike many corporate banks, Union Bank has the ability to work with our clients on a personal level. All loans are approved within our local branches and are never sent off through an automated system or to a corporate branch for review. We work with you to find the loan that will help set you up for success! “We want to know you” isn’t just our tagline, it’s our promise.
Small business loans and commercial loans at Union Bank can be used for a variety of solutions. Maybe you are looking to start that new business you’ve been dreaming about for years. Perhaps you need to expand and are looking for a new construction loan to create a larger space. Maybe a new fleet of reliable service trucks are in order to reach more customers and get those home repairs taken care of quickly. Union Bank takes pride in watching our clients grow. We are happy to assist you in securing a loan that will help you reach your business goals whatever they may be. Let’s get started by getting you the money you need to be successful.
Business Loan Products at Union Bank
- Business construction loans
- Long-term business mortgage loans
- Short-term small business loans
- Loans for rental real estate, such as apartments, shopping centers or office space
- Working capital lines of credit
- Agricultural loans, such as contract livestock production or crop production
- Residential building for speculative or pre-sold homes
- SBA loans – a long-term, low-interest small business loan partially guaranteed by the government
- Equipment financing – let’s help you get you set up for success
- Small business start-up loan
If you need help securing a business loan to fit your credit needs, please contact one of our lenders at your local branch for assistance. We would be more than happy to help. View our branch locations nearest you today.