Project Manager – Greenville, NC
Position Title: Project Manager
Location: (Greenville, NC)
Reports To: Chief Operations Officer
The Project Manager provides support, as well as taking lead as directed by management, on various Loan and Deposit Operations projects related to software and system upgrades, conversions and implementations. This position serves as a liaison between various department managers and Bank leadership to ensure objectives and directives supporting the business goals and objectives are achieved. This position will develop documentation and training materials, and will support staff training to ensure technology is being used at its full potential.
- Train new and existing staff on new software enhancements related to assigned projects.
- Research and recommend the upgrading of existing software applications or hardware systems as needed for desired performance and operations.
- Assist in troubleshooting potential and/or current problems with systems and/or programs in span of ownership.
- Develop training materials for project launch or system updates facilitating employee training sessions
- Assist staff in troubleshooting problems as necessary.
- Supports End to End Technology for programs and projects.
- Performs project management responsibilities relating to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversion and disaster recovery.
- Manages multiple projects or a single major project.
- Partners with Program and Department Managers to create business requirements/features for technology solutions.
- Assists with technology estimates, manages low to moderate complexity technology solutions for projects to a full-scale deployment in a live environment.
- Manages to timelines and communicates project status
- Assists COO and CIO with management of the Vendor Oversight Program
- Manages the Disaster Recovery Testing Program, ensuring timely testing and documentation of testing efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating the Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity System and Programs.
- Participates on the Disaster Recovery team, assisting with recovery efforts as needed.
- Comply with federal BSA/AML and OFAC regulations and follow internal Bank procedures related to monitoring, processing of transactions and reporting.
- Responsible for completing all assigned and required training by designated due dates.
- Periodically attend seminars on current technology and systems that support efficiency and procedural enhancement of operations.
- Bachelor’s degree with focus in Information Technology or Project Management
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in banking with a focus on operations and/or branch banking
- Demonstrates critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead and execute projects
- Typically requires 5-7 years of applicable project management experience
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superior strategic planning skills
- Previous management experience preferred
- Ability to make sound decisions, prioritize work, meet deadlines
This position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets and the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. The position requires bending, stooping or standing as necessary.
Employment contingent upon a successful drug/alcohol screening.
* This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive and is subject to change.