Corporate Loan Portfolio Analyst – Greenville, NC (Corporate)
Job Title: Corporate Loan Portfolio Analyst
Manager: Chief Credit Officer
The Corporate Loan Portfolio Analyst (CLPA) is responsible for preparing and analyzing loan portfolio related reports for Bank Management and for the Loan Committee of the Board of Directors. The CLPA will also provide ongoing support to the Credit Administration team and the lending staff of the Bank through the oversight of various day-to-day tasks and through participation in project specific tasks as those are identified.
- Accurately and efficiently prepares reports for Management, the Bank’s Board Loan Committee, regulatory authorities, and others as needed.
- Prepares credit packages for presentation to Loan Committee.
- Prepares agenda and packages for monthly Loan Committee meetings. Distributes meeting materials. Records and types accurate meeting minutes.
- Prepares and analyzes quarterly reports including the portfolio diversification report, the construction loan report, and large borrower report.
- Assists CFO, CCO and Loan Review Officer with the Allowance for Loan Loss Reserves model. o Assists Loan Review Officer with coordinating the weekly past due call.
- Assists Loan Review Officer with quarterly Audit report.
- Helps prepare data for bank examiners, auditors, and external loan review personnel and assists with documentation during reviews.
- Monitors loans that require annual reviews.
- Works on miscellaneous projects and initiatives as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- Strong analytical skills with emphasis on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Ability to learn and proficiently utilize various Bank and loan related software systems
- Ability to make sound decisions, prioritize work, meet deadlines
This position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and open filing cabinets and the ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 lbs. The position requires bending, stooping or standing as necessary.
Employment is contingent upon a successful drug/alcohol screening.
* This job description is not meant to be all-inclusive and is subject to change.